Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My day was made by a bunch of red heads.

I've been super busy lately, and it seems like I am constantly running from meeting to meeting, and am never ever home. Tonight as I was driving to a meeting from a different meeting, I was passed several times by a Suburban carrying a large family of red headed children. Mom was driving and the oldest kid in the car looked to be about 12. The youngest of the 5 children looked to be about 5. I first noticed them when they pulled up next to me at a stop light. The 5 year old was making ridiculous faces and crossing his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. The kids saw me laughing, and I could hear them getting more and more excited. I drove a little further down the road, and looked in my sideview mirror, when they came up next to me again. This time all 5 kids were making faces. This went on for about 3 miles. And it was just a fantastic time.

Thanks kids, it was just what I needed!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Isn't it wonderful how a good old fashioned dose of ridiculousness can ease our tension. I love those redheads for giving you a grin!