Thursday, August 24, 2006

Somedays you just need a bubble bath

That is all.

In the last two weeks, I have started a new job, finished my on campus courses, moved out of my apartment and into my sister and brother-in-law's house, and am now trying to figure out where to go to church. I can either go to a singles ward associated with the college, or to a singles ward full of non-students. I admit, I am a little wary of going to the non-student ward for fear of who might be in the ward. At least with the college ward, I am guaranteed somewhat concerning what age of people will be there. We'll see how it goes.

Life is good. I am finally starting to get things figured out. Sometimes you just need to mull things over in the hot water a bit. (Ten points if you can tell me what book talks about mulling things over in the tub.)


Things at the job are going alright, and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Tomorrow I go in for advanced database training, so I will be able to help create the searches and things we use in the company and on Monday I get to go to Human Resources and learn about all the benefits I get for working for the company full time. Finally, blogging might still be few and far between as I will be working a lot of overtime and still haven't unpacked.

Buckley and I did hang a pole in my closet last night, so now all my clothes have a place to live and be happy, other than in a suit case in my corner. That's about all for now. I'm heading back to the bath.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! :)

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is the book! I frequently also need to mull things over in hot water every now and then! Love you!

Grammy said...

I love it that your clothes have a place to live and be happy. I love it that YOU have a place to live and be happy! Love you!