Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to All, and to all some fanastic leftovers

I love Christmas, if you hadn't noticed already. Another reason that I love Christmas is the fact that there are always leftovers. On Christmas Eve we traditionally eat ham. On Christmas day we eat turkey. All of which are fantastic foods to make sandwiches later. SO far today, much chocolate, cheesecake, and oysters have been consumed. Mmmmmmmmmm!

On the gift front, I always have more fun planning what to give that actually getting gifts, but the giving it my favorite part. This year, I started work on my presents for the family about 8 months ago. My project was to make a soundtrack of our family's life together. it worked pretty well, the hardest part was taking the soundtrack down to one disc per person. It was really fun.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, from me and mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it WAS really fun. I loved it! I love you, as well!

Margaret said...

How do I email you? I have info you want... ;)