Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm getting older, so let's party!!

Well, It was my birthday. For any normal 23 year old, who's not Mormon, this would be an excuse to drink excessively. But not for me. My roomates made me massive amounts of cake. We consumed it and all was right in the world. Here are 5 of the 6 of us getting ready to leave. #3 was driving home to see her family for the weekend. In order of how were' standing, the roomies go like this #2, #6, #5, #4, then me, as #1. I get to be #1 because I am at least 3 years older than all of the other roomies.

Roomies

Also present for the birthday festivities were Senor Lebowitz and Xander. Senor Lebowitz is the cute boy who's been hanging out lately. Xander is my brother-in-law, kind of. My younger sister is Nantie Bucky, her husband is Nuncle Candy. Xander is Nuncle Candy's little brother. He's alot like my little brother too, and he's really good friends with #5, so he spends a good portion of time at my apartment. Here is Xander giving me a good helping of brotherly love on my birthday.

Brotherly love

On Sunday, I got together with the siblings still living in my same town for a family birthday dinner. Nantie Bucky, Nuncle Candy, Nantie Thurwheat, Nuncle Buckwheat and the Bean were all in attendance. Much Taco soup was eaten, and the Bean had alot of fun playing Peek-a-boo in my hat:

Hiding
Peek

Overall a fantastic birthday. I did miss the rest of my family, but they all called and it was good. Maybe next post I'll share about what exactly Nanties and Nuncles are, and reveal the identies of all the Nanties and Nuncles in my family

6 comments:

Kami said...

What a pretty group of girls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I so miss college.

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday to you! 23? You are a spring chicken and you don't look a day over 19!

Papa said...

And you expect me to keep all those pseudonyms straight how??????

Grammy said...

Cute baby! Cute hat! Cute you! Happy Birthday. Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Yaya, yay! Happy birthday again, Meg!

Justin said...

I like birthday cake. And cupcakes.

Oh yeah, Viva Senor Lebowitz!