Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thank heaven for moms

I love my mom (aka Grammy from Grammy Rules). I was having a hard day today, maybe it was because getting ready to graduate from college is an emotional time anyway, and maybe lack of sleep has something to do with it, and maybe it has to do with me being lazy, and maybe it has to do with crazy teenage girlish hormones, and maybe it has to do with the 20 page paper I've been procrastinating.

But no matter what it is I love that I can call my mom, cry for half an hour and leave feeling better and ready to conquer the world and my term paper once again.

I am so blessed to always have parents as supportive as mine. I know that if I need anything they will be here for me. I love that I can talk to them and consider them some of my best friends.

Yay for parents, sisters, brothers, and friends. (and also for a cute boy who has been spending some time at my apartment recently. to answer my family's question, yes I saw him today, yes he held my hand again, and yes we have a date on Friday.)

6 comments:

Papa said...

How cute is he? See, I'm not like Bill Cosby.

We love you lots.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I love you. You are cute. Go to bed please.

Anonymous said...

Megan!

I Love You! I am so glad you are trying the blog thing again. I love reading your posts. You make me smile!

Grammy said...

Thank heaven for wonderful daughters, who call their Moms and open up and share their lives. Thank heaven for you, who we can always depend on in return. Have I told you lately that I love you?

Anonymous said...

You are blessed. and oh..me too!

Justin said...

Hmm...who is he?