Friday, April 21, 2006

Let the countdown begin

In honor of my last real finals week here is the countdown:

All nighters pulled: 1, still to go 2
Pages typed: 25, Pages to go: 10-15
Papers turned in: 2, Papers to go 1
Tests taken: 0, Tests to go: 1
Trips to the vending machine for another caffinated beverage: 2
Trips to go: 6
Showers taken: 0
Loads of laundry done: 1. Loads to go: 2 (the last 2 loads can wait until I'm done)
Games of minesweeper played: 12 or 13 (I play a quick game every time I finish 2 pages)
boxes packed to prepare to move next week: 0
Pictures taken by my crazy roommate: 1
Finals craziness
# of Roommates trying to reach a zen like state: 1
Zen like state
# of People in my apartment actually studying: 3 (sorry I don't have a pic of me, but there was studying, I promise!
Really studying
Cracking the books
Random blog posts to avoid going to campus: 1

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cute post! Good luck!!!

Grammy said...

As a woman on the brink of graduationg from University, it is good that you can count. Go YOU! Sorry about the shower thing though. Love you. Hang in there.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Good luck man. You can do eet.