Monday, April 10, 2006

Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Or Vanilla Cream Mini Spooners?

Because I do!
Vanilla Cream Mini Spooners

There was recently a big sale on cereal that was very near it's expiration date. I think my roommates may have purchased the entire stock.
TOO MUCH CEREAL!
OK, maybe not the entire stock, but this is only about half of the cereal stash.

In other news-

Ummm... Finals are almost here. Blaaahhh!
I'm still here. I'm still going to school. I'm still a nantie.

yup, that's about it.

4 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

dude. we need more info. what's going ON? fer real.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Finals are almost over! Whats next? What do you have planned for the summer?
Love ya tons!

Grammy said...

Man! The quicker finals get here, the quicker they can be over. That's the goal: Over and done. 1 less semester 'til graduation. Finished, completed and gone, Oh MY!

Anonymous said...

The sugar rush alone should see you safely gliding right through finals!