Friday, May 12, 2006

The Flip Flop Mamma tagged me, so here goes:
The "I" List...
I want my whole family to live in one place.
I wish I could travel the whole world, and change someone's life for the better.
I hate people who are purposefully hurtful.
I am a little neurotic.
I miss my family, and Gelati's from Rita's "Wooder" Ice I hear my roommate screaming because I just hid the giant Legolas Cut Out in the shower again.
I wonder what I will end up doing in my life.
I can't see a chubby baby without wanting to zurb their tummies (when you lift up their shirt and blow on their stomach. Thanks to The Cosby Show for the technical name and to Papa for teaching the Tummy Gummer's poem by Mason Williams)
I regret not calling my Grandma more often.
I am not the most tactful person in the world. My bluntness has tapered off since highschool, but sometimes I still blurt things out when I should bite my tongue.
I sing loudly in the car, with my windows down.
I dance like a maniac. People think I know what I'm doing, but it's all just pretending.
I cry when I read my dad's blog, and during chick flicks. (Strangely enough 13 Going on 30 gets me everytime. There is one part where Jenna Rink's world is falling apart, and she climbs into bed with her mom in the middle of the night. I saw this movie for the first time when my world was falling apart, and there had been times when I curled up in bed with my mom. About my dad's blog, My mom has told me that I am alot like my dad, so sometimes he writes about things that may not seem to be super important, but they mean alot to me. That's my horn, my hopechest, and everything in the lavender room).I do my happy dance when things are going really well.
I would like to learn how to fix my car.
I make fish faces when I'm bored.
I am secretly shy about asking for help from people I don't know.
I write anonymous love notes and send them in the mail. Everyone like to get something nice to read sometimes.
I confuse the names of my sister and my niece.
I know that God loves me, and that prayer helps everything!
I should spend more time exercising.
I start panicing when I think of life after Graduation.

I'm going to tag anyone who reads this and thinks they can give me something entertaining to read.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I Love .... You. Thank you for sharing and for being mine. Thanks for crying over Dad's sweet blogs. Thank you for singing and dancing and for always trying to be better (which can't be easy, because you're pretty darn good already)

Anonymous said...

Every time I read your posts I think "Megan is SO COOL!" Thank you for you YOU: A sweet, sensitive, fun, hilarious sister!

Gabriela said...

I like your idea of sending anonymous love letters! I bet those make people's days.

It's always fun to learn a little more about Chama.