Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm not dead yet!

Sorry I've been gone so long. The end of April brought a flurry of finals and a big weekend of moving. I've been in my new apartment for almost 2 weeks at this point and it's about time I got back into the habit. Here's what's been going on:

1. The move. We were told by our landlord that since we were switching apartments, but staying in the same complex we would need to have everything out of our old apartment by noon. We thought that this meant we would be able to start moving our things into our new apartment by about 12:30. the problem was that the girls who were in our new apartment didn't get out until about 3:30. Moving was a little nuts and I have come to the following conclusions:
- I hate moving.
- I want to marry the person who crafted this fine piece of hardware:
showerhead

It may not look like much and it may not be fancy, but it gave me the best shower I have ever had in my life. Some people may argue that The shower merely seemed better because I was so tired and hot and sweaty after moving, but seriously, this is an amazing piece of Chrome.

In other news, Grades came out for last semester and I was really pleased. There was one big surprise when I managed to pull off a B+ in a class I was afraid I would have to retake

My new job is fantastic.

Old friends have moved away for the summer, but new friends are being made all the time. My new Apartment is alot more central to the complex, and my social life has increased exponentially. Hooray!

I'll post again in a day or two, I promise it won't be another 3 weeks again.

Be Happy!!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I AM happy. You make me happy. I'm glad the move (despite it's stresses) has been successfully completed. Be happy yourself. Enjoy the social life while you are young and free. Make memories to last a lifetime.